Red wine has to inhale to allow it to open up, launch its intended aromas, not to mention, make it taste better. The aerator boosts this process by instantly aerating effortlessly and convenience. It provides identifiable improvements immediately: better bouquet, enhanced tastes and smoother finish. Perfect aeration in the time it will take to put a glass. It couldn’t be easier. Comes with a no-drip stand. Made from acrylic. Aerator and stand are dishwasher safe. The glossy, clear acrylic is elegant and clean. But do keep in mind that there are two slight fold lines that extend upward from each air gap. They're normal. During manufacturing, material folds around rods and wraps right back, and this causes the fold lines. Made from acrylic, the aerator is sold with a no-drip stand.
- LEAVE BEHIND BREATHING – With the KOOLKE Pro Wine Aerator, you'll open the bottle, pour and enjoy. The aerator fully oxygenates burgandy or merlot wine to bring out the complex tastes and aromatic bouquets of anything you’re ingesting. The aerator undoubtedly turns any burgandy or merlot wine into an excellent wine.
- NONTOXIC, DURABLE MATERIALS – Made only from FDA-approved materials, the KOOLKE professional Wine Aerator won’t contaminate your wine with toxins or impurities that can compromise your health or influence its style. The aerator is also dishwasher safe for simple cleanup.
- 3X FAR BETTER – A unique three-stage aeration system makes the Vinotage professional Wine Aerator 3 times as effectual as other wine aerators. This means that you will get triple the oxygen with every use!
- GREAT GIFT FOR WINE FANS – whoever drinks burgandy or merlot wine can enjoy the KOOLKE professional Wine Aerator. Offer one for a holiday or special occasion, present someone to the host or hostess beside a bottle of wine or take one along towards housewarming party.
- NO-FUSS, NO-MESS DESIGN – Unlike other wine aerators in the marketplace, the KOOLKE professional Wine Aerator has an extensive opening and a deep chamber that prevents overflows and dripping. With no atmosphere holes regarding the sides, there’s no threat of spilling or splashing either. Finally, you are able to aerate red wine without a sticky mess to wipe up once you’re completed.