This carafe comes in two sizes, each of which will comfortably hold onto table wine to make that meal a little more upscale. It’s a perfect mix of hand-craftsmanship and nature – the artisan has left enough of the bark showing to showcase the skill involved in carving this, exposing several layers of bark. It’s beautiful, and guaranteed to be a talking point.
How it was made…
The Northern part of Thailand is world famous for its mango wood carved products, and several of the world’s top brands source here. This piece works wonderfully as a carfe, on a shelf, or as a vase (it has a food safe coating).
* Please clean after use and allow time to air-dry
* Please do not clean in a dishwasher or submerge
- 10.5″ x 4″ x 4″
- Vase includes actual bark for a country, rustic, or tropical flair
- Great decor or mantle piece, to serve wine in, or to display in your living room
- Comes individually packaged to be gift friendly
- Carved From a Single Piece of branch of sustainable orchard grown mango wood