Polished slices of agate, showing concentric and beautiful rings of natural color.
*As no two stones are the same, these images are just an example of the collection we have available.
Approx. Dimensions and Weight:
L: 3.5″-4″ x W: 3.5″-4″ x H: 0.2-0.3″ | 0.75-1.5 lb
About the Mineral:
Agate is a cryptocrystalline variety of silica, chiefly chalcedony, characterized by its fineness of grain and brightness of color. Although agates may be found in various kinds of rock, they are classically associated with volcanic rocks and can be common in certain metamorphic rocks. Agate is one of the oldest healing minerals. It is well known for enhancing spirituality, meditation capabilities and serenity. In the past, it was used on warriors’ armor for strength and to make them victorious during battles. This mineral enhances creativity, making it great for artist and students who are struggling for new ideas.
- Set of 4 all-natural premium-quality decorative coasters sliced from natural agate geodes from Brazil
- Includes rubber bumpers to keep coasters secure and prevent scratches on surfaces
- Shape and design tastefully accommodates a variety of drinkware. Ideal for home or office décor, collection and as a gift
- Approx. dimensions of each coaster in inches: 3.5 x 3.5 x 0.25. Approximate weight of set: 0.75-1.5 lbs
- As no two stones are the same, you will receive one similar to the images shown