Add spirit and patriotism with Israel flag toothpicks. Flag toothpicks are an effective way to add an extra shock to cocktails and hors d’oeuvres. In reality, you'll stick these pretty little picks almost anyplace to add color and reinforce your theme for a Holy Land party.100 countToothpick: 2.5″” longFlag: 1.5″” wide x 1″” tallPaper banner on wood pick The official flag of this State of Israel features a dark sky-blue Star of David inside focus on a white back ground, between 2 horizontal blue stripes. The Israeli banner ended up being adopted in 1948, five months following the State of Israel ended up being established and was made for the Zionist Movement in 1891.Adopted as the formal Zionist flag in 1898, the colors had been plumped for from Jewish prayer shawl called a tallit. The Star of David was included as a well established expression of Judaism. PRODUCT QUALITIES: The national flag of Israel on timber toothpicks.The Israeli banner features a blue celebrity of David between two horizontal blue stripes on a white field.100 count of paper flags on timber toothpicks; Flag: 1.5″”W x 1″”H, Pick: 2.5″”L.Use flag toothpicks to include an extra small surprise and color to cocktail garnishes and hors d’oeuvres.Celebrate Yom Ha-Atzmaut (Israel Independence Day), Jerusalem Day & sports; decorate falafel balls, burekas & limonana garnishes.
- The national flag of Israel on wood toothpicks.
- The Israeli flag features a blue celebrity of David between two horizontal blue stripes on a white field.
- 100 count of paper flags on wood toothpicks; Flag: 1.5″W x 1″H, Pick: 2.5″L.
- Use banner toothpicks to include an additional little surprise and color to cocktail garnishes and hors d’oeuvres.
- Celebrate Yom Ha-Atzmaut (Israel Independence Day), Jerusalem Day & sporting events; adorn falafel balls, burekas & limonana garnishes.